Modified on: Thu, 10 Dec, 2020 at 12:32 PM
- If you receive an email stating that your plan recently expired and cannot be renewed for another year, then you will have to renew your plan with a valid credit card. Note that while your plan goes unpaid you will not be able to edit or print your Water Safety Management Plan. To renew your plan just click the link in the email to renew the expired plan.
- From the My Purchased Plans screen, find the expired plan. Click the ellipses under the Actions column. Click Renew.
- Enter a discount code if applicable. Click Continue.
- Enter your credit card details for your payment method. Click Continue.
- Enter your billing address and shipping address. Click Continue.
- Review your Order Summary. Click the Pay Now button.
- Your plan will be renewed for 1 year and will have an active plan purchase status.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.