Searching, sorting, filtering my plans
Modified on: Mon, 11 Jan, 2021 at 11:38 AM
- If you have multiple LegiDoc plans you can use the search bar, sort feature, or dropdown filter to help locate a specific plan.
- Click My Plans in the top navigation menu.
- If you know the specific facility name of the plan that you are looking for, you can type in the Facility Name into the search bar at the top right-hand corner of your plans list.
- You can also sort your plans by clicking on the following fields:
- The up arrow indicates Ascending, A to Z. The down arrow indicates Descending, Z to A. To change from Ascending to Descending, just click on the field again to change the sorting order.
- Lastly, you can use the dropdown filter located at the top left-hand corner of your plans list. Select one of the following fields to help narrow down your search:
- All Plans
- My plans
- Plans shared with me
- Other plans
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.