How do I share my LegiDoc Plan?
Modified on: Mon, 4 Apr, 2022 at 10:12 AM
When sharing a plan with your team member for the first time, do the following:
- Verify that the team member has created a LegiDoc account. If they have not created an account yet, they can create one here.
- Fill in the first page of the Set Up section in your LegiDoc plan. Enter at minimum, your Facility Name, Facility Type and Organization name. Click Next to save this change. Now you will be able to share your LegiDoc plan.
- Click Plans in the top navigation menu.
- Find the plan that you would like to share. Click the ellipses under the Actions column, and then click Share Plan.
- Alternatively, you can click the grey arrow under the Shared column to share the plan. (The grey arrow will only be present if you have not yet shared this plan before.)
- Enter your team member's email address and click the Send Invite button.
- Your team member will receive an email with account information and a link to the shared plan. The team member will need to click the link in the email from LegiDoc to accept the invitation and access the plan.
- Your shared plan will appear in the invited team member's Plans dashboard after they click the accept link from the LegiDoc email. The invited team member can filter for the newly shared plan under Plans dashboard by changing the dropdown from All plans to Plans shared with me.
- Note - Basic plans allow up to three shared users. Pro and Open plans allow up to five shared users.
- Note - If you have shared your plan at least once, then the grey arrow under the shared column will change to a green checkmark. Click on the green checkmark to view the members that you have shared this plan with. Click here to learn how to cancel an invite to your shared plan.
- To share the plan again, just click the ellipses under the Actions column and then click Share Plan.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.