No. LegiDoc does not automatically sync with LegiMapper. Diagrams that have been recently edited in LegiMapper will need to be manually re-imported into LegiDoc.
If you recently made changes to your LegiMapper diagrams and need to re-import them to LegiDoc, please follow these steps:
- Once you have completed building your LegiMapper diagram, save all of your water systems, by clicking the Save System button for each system in LegiMapper.
- Since changes were made to your LegiMapper diagram, you will need to manually update your LegiDoc plan with the new water system images. Open your LegiDoc plan and go to step-1 setup in the top navigation menu, then click Process Flow Diagrams section in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Choose the water system image that you would like to replace. Click the ellipses and then click Delete Image.
- A pop-up window will state "Please confirm you want to delete this diagram file." Click Confirm Deletion button.
- To add your newly saved LegiMapper water system, click +Add Diagram button.
- Click import from LegiMapper button.
- Select the LegiMapper diagram you would like to use from the first dropdown menu labeled "Select the diagrams you would like to use".
- Click the radio button next to the water system that you would like to use.
- Then select the water system by clicking the drop-down list labeled "Please select a water system...".
- Click Continue.
- The new diagram will import and a message will state Successfully uploaded.