- If you can see the diagram names and water system names load successfully in the dropdown menu, but the diagram is not importing, please check the following:
- Verify you have saved all water systems in LegiMapper.
- Try importing one diagram at a time.
- Check to see if there is an error message when the import fails.
- Check the names of your water system components in LegiMapper. The use of accented letters in water system components (such as é, è, û, ü, etc.) can cause a diagram to not import correctly.
- If you run into any further issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
Import from LegiMapper is loading diagram names but not importing diagrams Print
Modified on: Thu, 12 May, 2022 at 8:12 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.